Charming gated courtyard development that has won an architectural award from RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects).
This newly built, exclusive apartment at Museum Court sleeps up to four people. It is situated on the 3rd floor, with large floor-to-ceiling windows offering a panoramic view from the living room and kitchen.
There are two comfortably sized bedrooms, one with en-suite, both with super king size double beds and stylish Scandinavian style solid wood furnishings. Shutters on all windows add to the overall modern yet classic architectural design of the apartment.
The living/dining room with its beautiful oak flooring and modern stylish wood and leather furnishings complements the style of the building.
The kitchen has a wonderful view, so why not sit and have breakfast by the bar table? It is fully equipped to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Stylish new, modern, award winning apartment with panoramic views
- Lift to 3rd floor
- 2 double bedrooms with super king size beds
- 43” Flat screen TV with Freeview /HDMI cable available
- Broadband WiFi
- Stereo system
- Kitchen including fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave, washer/dryer
- Large family bathroom with overhead monsoon shower
- Heated towel rails
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for arrival
- Complimentary toiletries
- Complimentary welcome pack with tea, coffee, milk and sugar
- Secure courtyard parking for one car
- Double glazing and electric wall heaters
- Book 5 nights or more and save 20%
- 2 night minimum stay
- Check-in from 4pm
- Check out before 11.00am
- Strictly no smoking